Wade A. Barrow
Barrow Law, PLLC
1214 Fairmount Avenue
Fort Worth, TX email@example.com
Law School: University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2001
Undergraduate Degrees: Baylor University, B.A., 1998
Temple University Beasley School of Law, L.L.M. in Trial Advocacy with Honors, 2016Martindale-Hubbell and other legal ratings:
Board Certified in Truck Accident Law, NBTA, 2019
Board Certified in Civil Practice Advocacy, NBTA, 2012
Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy, NBTA, 2008
Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, TBLS, 2006Trucking specific organizations and leadership positions and awards:
American Association for Justice (AAJ) Trucking Litigation Group
Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys (ATAA)Law Organizations and leadership and awards:
Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Vice President of Membership, 2019-2020
Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association, President, 2017
Outstanding Mentor Award, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, 2019
American Board of Trial Advocates, Associate
Texas Super Lawyers, Rising Star Edition, Texas Monthly as selected by Law & Politics, 2009-2013
Texas Super Lawyers, Texas Monthly as selected by Law & Politics, 2013-2020Notable Results:
Publications and Presentations:
- Second largest personal injury settlement in Texas per Top Verdicts and Settlements of 2013 in a trucking case against a water hauler
- Top Workplace Injury Verdict of 2019 per Texas Lawyer Top Texas Verdicts and Settlements of 2019
- Top 50 Motor Vehicle Verdict of 2019 per Texas Lawyer Top Texas Verdicts and Settlements of 2019
- Surety Endorsements in Commercial Trucking Auto Policies, Journal of Texas Insurance Law, Volume 13, Number 1, p. 19 (Fall 2014).
- The Standard of Care for Truck Drivers in Rear-End Collisions, ATAA Annual Symposium, September 2016.
- Trucking Litigation 101: What You Need to Know, Tarrant County Bar Association, January 27, 2017.
- The Standard of Care for Truck Drivers and Winning the "Tough" Case, El Paso Trial Lawyers Association, January 27, 2019.
- Space Management in Trucking Cases, Permian Basin Trial Lawyers Association, October 23, 2019.
- Proving System Failures in Trucking Cases, South Plains Trial Lawyers Association, February 19, 2020.