Joseph A. Fried
Fried Goldberg, LLC
3550 Lenox Road NE
Atlanta GA email@example.com
Licensed in: GA, FL, TN, NY, TX
(Handles cases nationwide)Education:
Law School: Graduated from University of Georgia Law School in 1993
Undergraduate Degrees: Oglethorpe University BA Summa Cum LaudeMartindale-Hubbell and other legal ratings:
Martindale-Hubbell AVTrucking specific organizations and leadership positions and awards:
Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys – Founding Chairman
AAJ Truck Litigation Group – Past Chair
AAJ Truck Litigation Group – Trial Lawyer of the Year 2013, 2014
Georgia Trial Lawyers Association Trucking Section – Past Chair
Trucking Attorneys Roundtable – Founder Law Organizations and leadership and awards:
Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Past Executive Board, Past CLE Chair
AAJ, Past Board of Governors
Trial Lawyers College Faculty
Superlawyers, Top 100
Best Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year: 2015-2016; 2021-22Notable Results:
• $52 Million: Truck causes traumatic brain damage to young man in Georgia.
• $37.5 Million: Man struck improperly stopped truck on highway causing brain damage in Georgia.
• $31 Million: Truck kills car passengers in North Carolina
• $28 Million: Truck kills two young women in south Georgia.
• $24 Million: Truck kills young boy near Jacksonville, Florida.
• $23.7 Million: Two children suffered brain injuries in Tennessee.
• $20 Million: Truck causes traumatic brain injury in Georgia.
• $16 Million: Truck wheel came off and caused brain injury in California.
• $14.25 Million: Truck hits rear of passenger car killing man and daughter on bridge in South Carolina
• $10.2 Million: Trucker leaves road and hits passenger car on that was stopped on shoulder. Paraplegia.
• $7.55 Million: Young client hits rear of bobtailing tractor at night and suffers serious facial scarring in Georgia
Mr. Fried has handled trucking cases in 44 States, including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.