Danny R. Ellis
Truck Wreck Justice, PLLC
1419 Market Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Licensed in: TN, GA, AR, and WAEducation:
Law school: Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, 2000
Undergraduate degrees: B.A. History with Honors from Freed-Hardeman University, 1997Trucking specific organizations and leadership positions and awards:
Law Organizations and leadership and awards:
- NBTA Board Certified in Truck Accident Law
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Trucking Litigation Group member
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers, current Vice President, East
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), member
- Dean of Keenan Trial Institute Deposition College
Multiple successful trials (averaging 3 a year until Covid) and settlements for policy limits.
Other Important Info:
- Presented on trial and commercial vehicle topics in multiple states.
- Faculty instructor for several colleges in Keenan Trial Institute.
- Authored the Tennessee chapter in the book, Negligence and Purpose, Elements and Evidence, The Role of Foreseeability in the Law of Each State. ISBN978-0-9980073-3-5 (2018)