Fried Goldberg, LLC
3550 Lenox Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Licensed in: GAEducation:
Law school: Georgia State College of Law, 2008
Undergraduate degrees: Georgia Tech, B.S. International Affairs, 2002 (graduated with highest honors)Martindale-Hubbell and other legal ratings:
Trucking specific organizations and leadership positions and awards:
- Martindale-Hubbell rated AV-Preeminent (2018-2020)
- Super Lawyers (2021)
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2015-2020)
Law Organizations and leadership and awards:
- NBTA Board Certified in Truck Accident Law (2020)
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, Member (2017-2020)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Trucking Litigation Group member (2014-2020)
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- $18 million settlement (VT-2019) - passenger without seatbelt in RV struck by tractor trailer suffered spinal cord injuries.
- $7.425 million settlement (GA-2019) - rear end collision resulting in 4 months of paralysis and ultimately death.
- $5.7 million verdict (GA-2016) - motorcyclist attempting to pass USPS vehicle in no passing zone suffered leg amputation.
Other Important Info:
Mr. Mohs has successfully litigated cases in 14 states. He takes a low volume of cases so that he can dedicate the time and effort necessary to properly handle truck crash cases involving serious injury and death.