CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION
2020Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys Virtual Symposium
ATAA has been monitoring the Covid-19 situation related to safely providing an in person program and has made a decision to provide a live virtual program September 21-25, 2020.
Earn 24 hours of CLE credit safely from your home or office, without traditional costs for travel and accommodations. (Please note that 24 CLE hours are available when viewing the live presentations. After the presentation has aired live, if you view the recorded/on demand presentation, CLE credit for the recorded/on demand presentation may or may not be available.)
The virtual program will include a vast array of valuable topics and outstanding speakers. Here are a few of the highlights of this years virtual symposium:
- Randi McGinn will discuss an $18.9 million verdict she and Mike Sievers received against the manufacturer of a trailer for failing to protect against underrides. Randi is an exceptional and creative lawyer from Albuquerque, New Mexico. She is the President of the Inner Circle of Advocates.
- Jennifer Weatherly, head of FOIA for FMCSA will be speaking about ways to expedite receipt of your FOIA request, including how to receive them the same day!
- Breakout sessions on beginning to intermediate topics and breakout sessions with advanced topics.
- Live Zoom focus group
- Best every paralegal breakout program
- Contests to earn points for prizes like: Free registration to next years live symposium in Austin, TX, free year ATAA membership, Microsoft Surface Pro 7, and many more.
- Social events and networking opportunities
All presentations will be recorded and attendees will have access to presentations they missed while in a simultaneous breakout session. The conference site will be available for viewing for two months after program end.PLEASE NOTE ALL PROGRAM TIMES ARE EASTERN TIME
Don't miss the premier trucking litigation program of the year! Register now!
Conference Registration Fees
Early bird on or before 08/31/2020
Attorney member: $495
Attorney non-member: $900
Paralegal member: $200
Paralegal non-member: $385
Attorney member: $550
Attorney non-member: $955
Paralegal member: $250
Paralegal non-member: $435
Thank you conference sponsors: Terms and Conditions for Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys (ATAA) Continuing Legal Education Programs:
By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this program, I affirm that I am a plaintiff attorney and do no personal injury defense work or a paralegal that works for a plaintiff attorney who does no personal injury defense work. I further affirm that no member of my law firm does any personal injury defense work. I also affirm that I will not disseminate or share any information, verbal or in writing, that I am privy to at this conference with any attorney or legal firm that does personal injury defense work.Refund Policy:
Registered attendees who must cancel their attendance at this program will be refunded 100% of their registration fee if cancelation is received 30 days in advance of the start of the program. Attendees who cancel two calendar weeks in advance of the start of the program will be refunded 50% of their registration fee. No registration fee refund will be made for cancelations received less than two calendar weeks prior to the start of the program. Cancelation notices must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
and attendee must receive confirmation that said request was received. For questions related to cancelation, you may also call ATAA at 800-997-2822.